Cartoon Zoo, Moving Forward
1. Find your people.
2. Find people with similar or complementary goals who you trust, and who make your work better.
3. Find a way to be around the thing that you love, and you’ll find people who are there for the same reason.
4. Through collaboration, you can make something greater than the sum of your collective gifts.
5. You’re going to make so many great mistakes, from which you will learn.
6. Be a good person to others. Earn a reputation for being hardworking and a good person, and they’ll want you in the room.
7. Nurturing creativity is a prerequisite for success, and when married to hard work and the right collaborators, it’s undeniable.
About Cartoon Zoo
Cartoon Zoo creates, publishes and licenses cartoons. Our focus is on audience engagement. Our content is considered family friendly. Our thirty second elevator pitch:
In years past cartoonist could make a sustainable living through newspaper syndications. Today, newspaper publishers are in serious trouble. Cartoonists need an alternative viable platform to deliver their work to the public. Cartoon Zoo strives to build a platform, working with today's technology to engage an audience. Bringing cartoonists, writers and audience together is our primary focus. Delivering humor makes us smile.
What We do Today
Cartoon Zoo creates daily comics, family friendly content, we crowd source the captions. We draw a cartoon panel, our audience and community write the captions. We review the captions submitted and vote on the winning caption. We also list the honorable mention writers with each cartoon. If you would like to be part of the voting process, sign up.
The winning author for each cartoon will share copyright privileges along with the artist for the published cartoon. Winning writers will be notified that their caption has been chosen. Winning writers will also be given credit each time the cartoon is posted and or published.
About Cartoon Zoo founder Travis Foster
Travis Foster is an established humorous illustrator with clients such as Amazon, Target, Sony, Dell, Sprint, Disney, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and Chronicle Books. Travis Foster Studio was established in 1989. Travis and Sarah live in Nashville, Tennessee.
To contact Travis Foster please email: email@example.com